Monday, June 22, 2009

Being Alive

So I have been away awhile from this blog thing. I don't know if you care that I have been away or even if I am alive to continue writing here. But I must say that I have been very reflective in the last few weeks since about April. I have questioned myself whether if I am going the right way in my life. If yes, what do I need to do to feel more energetic and alive with my time, feelings and my writing? So a question was posed to me and I decided to answer it.

"If you really want to be an author, what are you not doing to show them you are alive?" Another question I thought after that was the following. What if I never become a published book author if self-publishing is a bad idea and professional editing is expensive and I want to be a known writer?

Then last month I was listening to people who were trying to do what I want to do for a career and got a few ideas on doing something challenging and fun and feel like I am alive and being productive in this arena called writing.

Over the next few weeks, I am going to start posting book reviews for you to read and decide if you would like to read those books. I will still do movie reviews, if you know independent directors or producers of Christian and Indy Family movies and want a review of their film projects, for your entertainment as well. I hope that you will find in the future that my blog is a place that you want to drop by on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. If you do I thank you now for giving me some of your time for reading my words. Thank you also for praying for me if you do. Let me know what you think of my blogs.

Finally, I will blog about various topics if you would like for me too that has a Biblical prospective that I have learned. Drop me an email at music2movies@yahoo.com for movie reviews, book reviews and topic requests for this blog. Guess that is it for now.... I will have my first book review up this week so be looking.

Be blessed!

Brad

No comments: