My Views and Reviews on the adventures you the followers can consider based on the book & entertainment reviews. Life prospectives to hopefully achieve the footsteps towards freedom from life’s pit stops & hopefully arrive at the checkered flag.
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
My Review for Celebrity Pastor by Creston Mapes
Celebrity Pastor deals with issues that seems to be right out of the newspaper but somehow I thought I would never be interested in reading the subject matters in this novel. The way author Creston Mapes has an easy to follow set of stories from varied cast of characters in the overall story, Celebrity Pastor, kept me captivated all the way until the end. What happens when you are the Pastor of a Mega Church, in this case of fictitious Vine & Branches Church lead by Pastor Neil Gentry, can you handle the Celebrity power status? If unholy behaviors / sins surface what do you do when those sins are brought to light? How do you deal with them? Do you address them or let others help keep them buried? This book is slow developing and somehow really picks up a faster pace as the events unfold. I really like the scenery descriptions of various places in the Metro Atlanta area. I might be biased since I live in Georgia and around the Atlanta area my whole life. Makes me think I am right beside them in each chapter. This is another great captivating novel by Creston that is a stand alone novel in my opinion. If you are looking for a book that is fiction but seems to be a true story, then this is the book for you. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars. I will be reading another one of his books or series in the future. He has become one of my top favorite authors to go to even when I have many books to read which is always. His next book that is out now is Sapphire Island. Stay tuned I will be doing a review for that one in the future.
If you have Kindle Unlimited with Amazon as of this post it is available for free through the Kindle App.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment